Volunteers are what drive this organisation forward and enable our programs to run. Here are some of the things you can do.
- Volunteer on the frontline with young people
- Empower students to achieve their academic goals, big or small
- Click here for more info
- Work in a team of communications passionate volunteers
- Manage our social media
- Create blog posts.
- Create content for our website
- Work in a team of passionate volunteers
- Design and maintain the website.
- Design content for blog posts and social media.
- Help us with research.
- Help us apply for grants.
- Put your hand up to do odd jobs (i.e. sending emails, doing small research tasks, data entry, etc.)
Got expertise in virtually ANY other area? Have ideas about how you can use your talent to empower young people?
We're always looking to pilot new projects, so send us your talent and a pitch for your idea through the contact form.